Black Adam - Is a Bad Plan Better Than No Plan At All? 1 Out of 10 Brooms

 


Black Adam - Is a Bad Plan Better Than No Plan At All? 

1 Out of 10 Brooms

Oh DC and Warner Brothers, how do you waste this much talent on a boring script?

I LOVE the Justice Society of America. It is one of my favourite DC Comics teams. I really am at a loss of words for how it could have gone so wrong. It's just startlingly lifeless. 

I am glad James Gunn and Peter Safran are scrapping most of the DCEU, if this is what the petty fanboys are defending.

Wow, just wow....

**SPOILER***


What a sad swan song for Henry Cavill....


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Dune: The Sisterhood’ Prequel Series at HBO Max Adds Josh Heuston, Edward Davis

Mummified cats, potion bottles and witch amulets: inside Scotland’s new museum of witchcraft

Top Banned Books about Witchcraft