'Christmas Bloody Christmas' or What the Hell is this Massacre of a Film?
It's not often that I watch a film and I'm totally gobsmacked by the volume of sex, blood, and cursing on my TV scream.
I am DEFINATELY not a prude by any stretch, but "Christmas Bloody Christmas' was all gratuity and no fun. It was just angry and the characters were really unlikable. I found myself wishing they would just get on with it.
SPOILERS!!!
SPOILERS!!!
SPOILERS!!!
SPOILERS!!!
How is a movie this bombastic boring???
Here's the gist: It's Christmas Eve and extremely horny, annoying record store owner Tori Tooms just wants to get drunk and fuck. That is until the military grade ROBOTIC (!!!) Santa Claus at a nearby toy store glitches. Robo-Santa begins a rampant murder spree through the snowscape forcing Tori into battle for survival against the ax wielding Saint Nick himself.
It is the Holiday film equivalent to a Hot Chocolate Mug that you re-gift every two years. You are WAY better off watching Terminator in a Santa Hat. It's almost the same movie...


Comments
Post a Comment