Last Minute Yule Gifts for Witches - From DC comics to Hocus Pocus!

The DC Tarot Deck and Guidebook


Dominik Gardner said, "I love these cards, they are made of a great quality card stock. The images are clear and not fuzzy. The shuffle nice and as a tarot reader I enjoy being able to use them and the DC characters to help drive home the meaning of the cards. With that being said, I wish they would have incorporated more characters onto all the cards and not just the major arcane and court cards. I would have liked to see more of the characters on the numerical cards like in the traditional rider Waite deck. If your a fan of DC Comics and tarot then I would recommend these! Kid friendly for tarot reading as well!"

Hocus Pocus Blanket Ultra-Soft Micro Fleece Blanket 50"x40"


Surround Yourself With Flannel Fleece Blankets While Watching your favorite TV Series With a Mug Of Hot Chocolate On Couch, Especially on Chilly Nights. As a Perfect Companion While Having a Comfy Nap in Your Work With Our Super Cozy Blanket. A Must-Have For Camping or Picnic in Humid Weather While Enjoying Good Times.

Witchcraft Supplies and Spell Kit - 61 PCS


Jewels says, "I absolutely love it I have moved four times in a very short time so I still have boxes packed and I couldn’t find my box that had all my original stuff going back generations so I saw the kit and decided that I could use it till I find mine and honestly it is a great kit for the value in price I definitely would even give it as a gift."

M. Hull reviewed the kit at 5 out of 5 stars. "I was pleasantly surprised at what a great value this kit was! It contained an excellent selection of herbs in pretty generous quantities. The selection of mini crystals was a nice variety to start with, and has been very useful for my spell jars, and the altar cloth was lovely. I already had seasonal altar cloths, but the one in this kit is great for any season or general. The three essential oils were of nice quality, and good for starting a collection, although you'll need more in order to do a variety of spells. The assorted color chime candles were also a nice addition to the box, and they were of good quality. The only items I found to be cheaply made were the bell and candleholder, so I gave those away, as I already had my own. The little silver spoon was pretty decent in quality, so I kept it. Overall, this box is a great value for those starting out, those on a budget, or for those who wish to restock."

Tea Witchcraft: Over 160 Recipes To Prepare Magic Brews for Love, Protection, Divination, and Healing. By Alyssa Vera


J. Mielke writes, "I found this book so fascinating. I had no idea that the tea I love to drink can be used to make potions and elixirs to bring about desires. The book offers a history of tea and how it has been used for thousands of years all over the world. The author explains what can be done with different varieties of tea (green, black, white, oolong). Then the book offer nearly 200 different recipes to use depending on what you hope to accomplish. There is also a section that teaches you how to read tea leaves (the dregs at the bottom of the cup). I adored this book and all it taught."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

‘Dune: The Sisterhood’ Prequel Series at HBO Max Adds Josh Heuston, Edward Davis

Mummified cats, potion bottles and witch amulets: inside Scotland’s new museum of witchcraft

Top Banned Books about Witchcraft